Soap & Detergent Safety Testing
In Vitro & Alternative Test Methods
Irritation, Sensitization, and Toxicity
Liquid and Hand Soaps
Household and Industrial Cleansers
GLP Toxicology Assays - Standardized, Regulatory Requirement
Good Laboratory Practice standards (GLPs) are regulations promoted in the United States by both the FDA in 21 CFR Part 58 and the EPA both for FIFRA in
40 CFR Part 160 and for TSCA in 40 CFR Part 792, as well as internationally by the OECD.
For info about GLPs: Click here.
- For over 45 years, MB Research has provided government, pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetic industries with preclinical safety testing services.
- Accredited by AAALAC International since 1975.
- Extensive expertise conducting in vivo toxicology - Over 50,000 toxicity studies
- Many in vivo safety testing protocols are available and designed to meet the regulatory agencies’ requirements or tailored to the customers needs.
- Protocols include: skin and eye irritation, oral and dermal toxicity, dermal sensitization assays and phototoxicity.
- Additional services provided: consultation, protocol development, quality assurance and archive facilities.