Product Safety Testing
Consumer, Household, Health and Beauty Products.
For Over 45 Yrs, MB Research Labs has Proudly Conducted Product Safety Testing for These Industries:
In Vitro Toxicology
- Your Source for In Vitro & Alternatives to Animal Testing.
- Cost Saving Screening Testing
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Testing
- In Vitro 3T3 Neutral Red Uptake Phototoxicity Test
- Monolayer & 3D Tissue Models
- OECD 432 protocol
- MB offers GLP Toxicology Testing for pesticides and chemicals.
- Extensive list of Protocols Available
- Discount Pricing
Product Safety Testing Specialists
MB Research has standardized protocols designed to meet your regulatory and industry product safety testing requirements.
Product Safety Testing for television commerce.
Liquid and Hand Soaps
Household and Industrial Cleansers
In Vivo Toxicology Testing (CPS, FDA, EPA, OECD, OCSPP)
- Acute EPA and OECD Toxicology Testing
- Dermal Irritation and Contact Sensitization Studies
- Oral and Inhalation Studies
- Subchronic & Chronic Toxicology Testing
- Mucosal Irritation Studies
Subchronic and chronic toxicology studies are conducted at MB Research and are individually designed for the sponsor in order to comply with specific regulatory requirements and intended use of the test substance.
Studies are performed by highly trained and qualified personnel and closely supervised by a Senior Toxicologist at every phase.
Pathological requirements related to studies are under the direction of a Board Certified Veterinary Pathologist.
For more information regarding MB Research Labs and our capabilities, please download our Capabilities Statement or call a Client Services Agent at 1(215) 536-4110.